-
Re: LPD Tourney
""""the LPD welcomed them with open arms.""" Sorry I have to reply! Are you kidding me???? The LPD NEVER welcomed GC to THEIR district! What world have you been living in? The LPD has peed and moaned from day one. The only ones who have not are the class acts on here who know that Gate City has made them pick up their game to even compete! Welcomed? Sorry I haven't felt welcomed! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
-
Re: LPD Tourney
We always fed at the Appy/GC football games. Either place, I only need about a handful to feel welcome. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I don't have enough thought train for many more. Sadly, one of my favorites from GC is gone. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] This thing used to be a lot more fun, ya know? At least the ones whining and crying won't have to play'em till the region. If you need help, with the whining and crying, I'm pretty good- it is easier than working.
-
Re: LPD Tourney
Nope, I think Gate City players were welcomed pretty openly. It was just some of the jerkish fans, who soured folks on things. You know how that is, we've seen it on here with one person or two person from an area (or supposedly from an area) being stupid, and suddenly its how horrible everybody is from that place.
Everybody has their bad eggs, but it just seemed like some of the Gate City fans, a greater portion (or maybe it was just the numbers) seemed to very pompus and arrogant. It was truely amazing to watch how those 'loyal and always there fans', the ones who 'stuck with them through all the bad years' were silent and obviously painted invisible this last year.
I've said before, that the coaches, if it was up to them, wouldn't be so bad. It's that they had some of the biggest idiots in the area riding them, pushing the buttons, pulling the strings.
For the most part, the players at Gate City were class acts. It's just a durn shame that a good portion of the crowd (no, not all) couldn't learn from them.
-
Re: LPD Tourney
With the regular season ending last night, what do the brackets look like? I know on the girls side that the #2 seed will decided with a coin flip between Clintwood and Kelly.
-
Re: LPD Tourney
It was sarcasm...get it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
-
Re: LPD Tourney
Might be wrong, but I believe on the boys side it is: GC/Appy, Norton/Coeburn, PV/Clintwood, Wise/Pound.